COVID 19 SAFE WORKING REQUIREMENTS
The safety of our customers and technicians is paramount.
Here are our requirements.
We will contact you immediately before despatching our technician.
We will ask if anyone in your home:
- Has Covid-19 symptoms.
- Is shielding or vulnerable.
- Has been informed to self-isolate.
If the answer to any of the above questions is yes, we will cancel the appointment and invite you to make a fresh booking when the answer to all the same questions is no.
While working at your home our technicians will follow the latest guidance.
- Will sanitise their hands before entering your home and at regular intervals during the visit.
- Will wear a mask.
- Will use disposable or protective gloves as appropriate.
- Will always maintain a minimum two metres from you.
- Will abort the visit if he considers the safety of himself or occupants is compromised.
How you can help to keep everyone safe
- Where possible, please open doors and windows to ensure good ventilation while the technician is in your home.
- Please ask everyone in your home to stay in another room while the technician is working indoors.
- Please cancel the appointment if anyone in your home has Covid-19 symptoms in the time before we visit or has been asked to self-isolate for any reason.
- Please do not offer or provide refreshments or snacks to our technicians.
- Please where possible make payment by credit card or bank transfer.
- Please sanitise all touchpoints, door handles etcetera prior to the technicians arrival and immediately on his departure.